Senior Designer for Galileo WatermarkThis job listing has expired
The role will involve designing and developing products, managing the project from concept through implementation. Generating ideas and creating final design specifications for all products in Galileo Watermark’s portfolio with a focus on Airline Amenities, working as part of the Design & Development team.
• To create designs/product concepts artwork/illustrations/visuals/ in various graphics packages, (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, 3D Cad) by a required deadline
• Generating ideas and analysing competitors within the market
• Liaising with the internal design and product teams on technical requirements of a product
• Creating new designs and product specifications for airline amenity kits (bags, socks, eyeshades, dental kits and general amenities)
• Creating new designs and product specifications for airline textiles (pillow, blankets, sleep ware, bedding, table linen)
• Creating new designs and product specifications for airline meal service products (plastic rotables, chinaware, glassware, cutlery)
• Understand product pricing, factory capabilities/capacities, materials and product opportunities
• Ensure all product briefs are to the client’s requirements, correct specification, on budget and delivered on time
• Applying costs to matrices for cost comparison
• Ability to work closely with Brand Partnerships team to design fashion/lifestyle branded kits and products under license
• Presenting products/ranges for sign-off by Manager and Sales Team
• Critiquing samples and suggesting improvements - ensuring samples are made to the correct brief, and specification
• Project management of development projects - including concept, critical path management, unit costs and sampling
• Responsibility for developing new products within the Watermark Products portfolio
• Visiting trade shows for inspiration
• Meeting with clients to present concepts, when required
• Be responsible for writing project briefs for new product developments and existing product seasonal refreshes (including tooling specification/modification, fabric development etc.)
• Manage the critical path for numerous concurrent product development projects and deliver to strict deadlines
• Be market aware - key competitors, price points, products, features and benefits
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
UI Designer for Zoopla
Closing 19 August 2017
- Competitive Salary with Excellent benefits
Web and Data Visualisation Officer for Nuffield Trust
Closing 17 August 2017
- Nuffield Trust
- circa £24,000-£28,000 pa
Want more Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Industrial Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Visualiser - 3D jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Illustrator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.