Senior Designer / Team LeaderThis job listing has expired
We are looking for an experienced Senior Designer/Team Leader with corporate graphic design experience to manage a design team of 5, within a Financial Services Company in Central London.
The successful candidate needs to be a highly creative, strategic designer, who can drive change and provide creative direction, combined with excellent client servicing skills and multi-channel marketing experience, with a proven background in leading a team.
Working on high level branding and pitch design projects, the role is split between print (70%) and digital (30%) design work. We’re looking for someone with extensive design experience at a senior level working with big name corporate brands within the professional services, law, commercial property, financial or insurance sectors, in either an in-house or agency environment.
You must be confident in working with professionals of all levels within client organisations and helping brands engage with their target audiences in a creative and innovative way.
Prior experience of managing or mentoring/coaching a team is essential.
You will be expected to:
- provide day-to-day client relationship and account management for the client including regularly meeting with the key contacts to ensure that client experience is continuously improved and to maintain an open dialog regarding workflow and relationship issues
- build solid relationships with our individual on-site service users based on excellent client service
- manage a small on-site design team to deliver creative work of a consistently high standard, including supporting team members
- manage workflow across your team to ensure that projects are allocated appropriately for high quality completion, downtime and overtime are minimized across the team, and opportunities are provided to develop skills
- act as ‘brand ambassador’ ensuring the coherence of the brand is maintained in all work produced
- develop creative concepts and documents within brand guidelines across Adobe CS and also MS Office platforms
- work with the Digital Design Director to innovate and create digital design solutions to proactively meet requirements and exceed expectations
- develop, drive and implement channel marketing initiatives in conjunction with the requirements
- draw upon prior experience of designing and executing concepts for competitive pitches, marketing collateral and other deliverables to deliver innovative client solutions
- take complex briefs from clients, provide estimates and manage the production process from start to finish
- be able to think creatively, be detail oriented and believe in consistently delivering high quality designs and exceeding expectations
- have an excellent understanding of print processes and techniques and be able to liaise directly with printers
To apply, please send your CV + portfolio ASAP.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid-weight/Senior Designer - Perfect Day
Closing 20 September 2017
- Perfect Day
Middleweight / Senior Creative Designer - Fluro Ltd
Closing 14 September 2017
- Fluro Ltd
- Bourne End, SL8
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Senior Designer / Team Leader jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Design Manager jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.