Senior Designer / Studio Manager
An agency who's growth shows no sign of stopping are looking for a Senior Designer to join their team on site with a client to lead the overall creative output and delivery whilst ensuring smooth running of this particular account. Instantly recognisable, with a an ever deepening client list across channels mean this agency are in an ideal place, to keep their unrivalled expansion going.
So, what will you be doing?
The first facet of your job will focus on being the design conduit. Working closely with the client and account directors, you will accurately distill briefs, using your in depth understanding of the brand. Working across large format all the way through to digital. The second part of the role will involve managing internal stakeholders, creating strong relationships across the business whilst creating best practice and managing your studio. Bringing to life concepts and steering a small but talented studio.
Your ideal background will be..
- You'll be a designer with a proven pedigree, with an integrated portfolio. But, you'll be a designer determined to grow and develop on their managerial experience.
- Understand and know how to shape best practice, when it comes to workflow, briefing designers, ensuring top quality output etc.
- Be conceptually minded with the ability to respond to topline briefs in conjuction with the client.
- Have an understanding of digital.
- Be a real people person, with ambition to grow within one of the best agencies of the moment.
Great opportunity, terrfic agency and lovely client.
Late/Night Shift Artworker for Tapestry
Closing 18 May 2017
- £28k per annum
Graphic Designer for Tapestry
Closing 18 May 2017
- £25k per annum
Want more Senior Designer / Studio Manager jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.