Senior Designer (Print/Digital)
£40k - £50k
We're looking for a Senior Designer on behalf of an award-winning creative agency working across Print, Video and Digital.
Experience within the entertainment industry (gaming or film) is desirable.
* Responsible for producing innovative ideas for advertising campaigns in line with the client brief provided
* Utilising design software packages (such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) to conceptualise and visualise ideas and to execute creative to the brief required and within the time frame required
* Delegating work and explaining concepts and ideas to designers
* Liaising with the Account Management team to discuss client requirements, gaining an understanding of the target audience and meeting with the ECD before ideas are presented to the client to confirm they are final and therefore suitable for presentation
* Producing visuals for projects
* Attending shoots both photographic and live action
* Carry out required research, collating information and imagery to help strengthen a creative assets
* Able to develop concepts which adhere to any brand style guideline and restrictions provided
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Artistic Designer for Primark
Closing 19 May 2017
Creative Manager for Pangaea Laboratories
Closing 20 May 2017
- Pangaea Laboratories
- Elstree, Herts
- Up to £40,000
Want more Senior Designer (Print/Digital) jobs?
Want to find more Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Games Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.