Senior Designer - Lambie NairnThis job listing has expired
This is a special, diverse, multi-cultural and exciting role. Imagine working in London, together with a Client Service and Strategy team in Germany on projects for a French-German multinational organisation.
You will be the Senior Designer for one key account, responsible for all creative output and guidance. We are looking for a passionate original thinker with drive to inspire and capable of producing innovative, challenging and considered solutions. The position is a client facing role, so strong communication skills are essential most often via telephone or video conference. You need to have knowledge about brand building across all channels and platforms and will be responsible for all stages of the design process from concept through to realisation.
• Confident, enthusiastic and always willing to speak your mind
• Part of a truly international team and willing to travel to Germany and France
• Working self-sufficiently and defining the tasks to do rather being told
• Hard working with a genuine desire to deliver 'great stuff'
• Open-minded and flexible, we don’t have a house style and believe in approaching each job in an aesthetically appropriate way
• Hands-on and proactive, we’re not a huge company with a lot of delegation and process
• Someone who can visualise and verbalise their ideas in an inspiring and coherent way
• Willing to listen, take on and work with the feedback and ideas of others
What do we offer?
• A chance to work with a multinational organisation which is the market leader in it’s sector, great holistic creative and strategic projects and guidance
• The opportunity to grow and also to ‘own’ your own jobs
• Monthly or bi-monthly travel to Munich in Germany
• An open culture, we expect people to be self motivated, but we are also supportive and flexible. We treat people as individuals.
• You will be part of the Munich and London team.
• You’ll be expected to tuck in and muck in. The offices is stuffed with snacks and goodies and you’ll be required to take your turn at serving breakfast on Friday’s at 9am sharp. How do you like your eggs or if you are in Munich your Weisswurst?
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Middleweight / Senior Creative Designer - Fluro Ltd
Closing 14 September 2017
- Fluro Ltd
- Bourne End, SL8
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Social Content Creator for Head
Closing 11 September 2017
Want more Senior Designer - Lambie Nairn jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Digital Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.