Senior Designer - Global CompanyThis job listing has expired
A new and exciting Senior Designer position has become available working for a global law firm based in the City of London. This is a great opportunity to join an award winning in-house creative team, providing innovative and creative marketing solutions. They are looking for an experienced, motivated and confident Senior Designer to join them on a full time permanent basis working Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am-5.30pm.
Reporting to the Studio manager, the Graphic designer will work in accordance with the firm’s visual identity guidelines to create online publications, campaigns, advertising and microsites, film and edit videos, design presentations, infographics and brochures. An appetite for ongoing learning and personal development is required and a high level of client service is expected. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
Key responsibilities will be:
- Developing engaging concepts, designs and innovative ideas for print, presentation, digital and multi-media platforms.
- Managing strategic, bespoke and routine design projects from concept through production, effectively prioritising work and balancing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Planning, shooting, editing and publishing video and photography.
- Determine project scope including effective brief, negotiating deadlines, and creating and communicating timescales, to define cost estimates for marketing and communication campaigns.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal clients.
- Promoting awareness of visual identity with internal clients.
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks as specified by the Head of brand and creative or Studio manager to support the smooth running of the team’s day-to-day operations.
The successful candidate should have the following skills to be considered for this position:
- In-depth working knowledge of Adobe CC, with a focus on Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, web and accessibility standards
- 5+ years graphic design experience
- Creative and innovative
- Solutions focused
- Experience of working with website content management systems
- Understanding of and experience in working within the structured confines of a website content management system
- Experience of brand standards and compliance policies
- A solid understanding of digital marketing communication platforms including social media
- Willingness to continually learn new skills on an ongoing basis
If this exciting opportunity to work for a global law firm who provide excellent perks, benefits, and rewards to their staff fits your job search and can work between the hours of 9am - 5.30pm, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is hyf’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. hyf is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this Permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Animator/Editor for Head
Closing 11 September 2017
Graduate / Junior Designer for Unique Vacation UK (Sandals)
Closing 14 September 2017
- Unique Vacations UK LTD
Want more Senior Designer - Global Company jobs?
Want to find more Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Video Editor jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.