Senior Creative Designer for n2oThis job listing has expired
We’ve got a fantastic role for an outstanding senior conceptual designer, at ease with both creatively leading national experiential campaigns, and mentoring and managing more junior members of the team.
Here are the ‘must haves’ to secure the opportunity to discuss an exciting future with N2O:
- Concepts! You must have a head bursting with fresh ideas - or new ways to deliver old classics
- A flair for creating, and an eye for appreciating, beautiful design
- A strategic mind, able to bring exciting conceptual elements together into a cohesive campaign
- Confident in creating and delivering responses to briefs - internally and to clients
- Be a positive, strong, supportive mentor and manager, leading by example
- Expect, and be willing, to take responsibility for your own and your team’s projects - to deliver outstanding creative, on brief, on brand and on time
- Agency experience.
If you have all the above, we can offer a truly interesting and fulfilling role, with no tedious commuting (we’re based in leafy Maidenhead), stylish, light modern surroundings, mighty fine coffee, fruit, cereal, toast, plenty of car and cycle parking, gym facilities, inspiration days and money.
Sound good? If so, then we’d like you to share with us your exciting portfolio of selected work featuring your own initial concepts through beautifully designed visuals to final campaign client presentation. Please email your work, or a link, to (with ‘Senior Designer' in the subject line) along with:
- your CV
- your current salary (and any additional, notable benefits)
- your remuneration expectations for this position
- your notice period
- a covering message telling us a little bit about yourself and why you’re so keen to work with N2O.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.