Senior CopywriterThis job listing has expired
* Working for a Leading Creative Agency in Manchester
* Work closely with members of the creative team and the wider Group to develop and produce creative through-the-line advertising and brand campaigns
* We need someone who lives to write - someone who will love getting under the skin of a subject and creating engaging, entertaining, and thought-provoking content all day, every day.
* Outstanding communication skills - consistently flawless grammar and expertly crafted style, matched to our brand's tone of voice.
* Driven to research and build a fact-based case to underpin all content. Ability to interrogate and draw conclusions from internal and external data sets.
THE LIKE - MIND
* Be a confident presenter
* Have client-facing experience, including pitching, presenting and developing client relationships
* Have the ability and skills to work throughout the line and across channels
* Enjoy longhand copy such as brochure content, as much as concepting
* Have a keen eye for detail
* And, most importantly, have the ability to produce innovative and original ideas
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 29 June 2017
- RedSofa London
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Junior Studio Administrator for Theme Group
Closing 21 July 2017
- Theme Group
- Relevant to experience
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.