Senior Content Manager
One of the UK's leading Content Agencies is looking for an experienced Senior Content Manager. This agency is proud to lead global financial services clients across multiple digital channels with creative and innovative campaigns.
This role is ideal for a senior candidate who has strong client handling and stakeholder management experience coupled with a passion for content and being part of an innovative, friendly team. You will be joining an established agency with a start-up, entrepreneurial feel in their London offices, they have a great work/life balance with lots of company socials and benefits.
* You should have at least 5 years' experience working within an agency
* Experience managing clients on a day-to-day basis, providing strategic solutions
* A proven background dealing with various stakeholders
* Track record producing, commissioning and editing content
* Ability to maintain or improve project profitability
* Knowledge of marketing fundamentals for a variety of online channels
* Experience working with clients in finance or banking is desired
Sal: £40-45k + bens
If you are that proactive attitude, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Product manager - International Business
Closing 30 May 2017
- Digital Gurus
- £50,000 to 60,000 p/a
International Digital Manager for The Body Shop
Closing 15 June 2017
- The Body Shop
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.