Senior Account Manager
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, pro-active and self-motivated Senior Account Manager to make their mark within an extremely successful and award winning creative agency with offices in Hertfordshire and London.
Growing their business and doing great work is all down to their most important asset; their people.
You will work closely with the Directors in the management of various clients and projects across a diverse range of channels including; brand identity, brochures, advertising, digital marketing, events and much more.
What skills do you need?
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail with some experience of proof reading
• The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike
• A pro-active nature and calm under pressure
• The ability to work simultaneously on numerous projects with the ability to manage and motivate people
• A degree education
Key responsibilities will include:
• Taking briefs from clients and managing these through the creative studio, from concept to completion and delivery.
• Assisting with conceptual campaign briefs, from undertaking research, to contributing to the creative direction
• Coordinating deadlines, workflow and studio staff
• Involvement in resource planning and financial management of projects.
• Liaising with third party suppliers (printers, media agencies, promotional agencies, venues etc.)
This agency offer excellent career prospects and a very friendly and team orientated culture. The turnover of staff is low and the morale very high and it's a positive and rewarding work environment.
Genuine career opportunities to move to Account Director level and beyond.
Adults Hub Brand Associate for Clarks
Closing 7 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £29,600 - £37,000 + benefits
Project Manager (Print,Packaging)
Closing 7 July 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Senior Account Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Account Manager jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.