Senior Account Manager - Top Creative Agency - London
Top Creative and Design agency are recruiting for an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager for their prestigious London office.
Established since the 1980’s this award winning Agency work across all forms of media and have a talented and passionate creative team. Their client list includes household names and blue chip companies.
A new position is available within their London office for an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join their expanding team.
They are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join the London studio.
With a comprehensive knowledge of marketing communications and the creative process, you’ll have ownership of your own London-based clients and the opportunity to take the next step in your career.
• Liaise with clients to understand their business needs
• Prepare and present creative briefs for internal discussion
• Present creative ideas back to clients
• Develop and implement strategic plans for the growth of your accounts
• Accurately manage project budgets, ensuring all projects are estimated and invoiced correctly
• Contribute to income forecasting
• Meet key performance goals in respect of business development and client satisfaction
• Ability to think creatively and add value
• Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a creative environment
• Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with clients at varying levels of seniority
• Ability to constructively challenge the client, manage internal issues and work through challenges to facilitate project delivery
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
• Experience of forecasting, estimating and managing campaign budgets
• Skills and desire to spot opportunities to improve a client’s business
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• An opportunity to work with some of the UK’s biggest companies on a variety of interesting projects
• A competitive salary based on experience
If you're an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager looking for a new challenge please forward your CV with salary requirements asap.
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Top Creative Agency - London
Design and Research Superviser for FDM Artwork
Closing 10 August 2017
- FDMArtwork Limited
- £24,000 - £25,500 per annum
Technical Delivery Manager - £50-55,000 per annum
Closing 24 August 2017
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £50,000 to 55,000 p/a
Want more Senior Account Manager - Top Creative Agency - London jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Account Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Media Account Manager jobs, New Business Executive jobs, New Business Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.