SEO/PPC & Digital Marketing Specialist - BedfordshireThis job listing has expired
This young, energetic agency based near Milton keynes / Northampton in a beautiful converted Barn are looking to rapidly expand their team. As part of big plans they need a ‘best in class’ SEO, PPC & Digital Marketing Specialist.
Due to continued success they are recruiting a SEO/PPC & Digital Marketing Specialist with the necessary experience and personality to help drive their brand and client's brands to deliver online success and match budget expectations..
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for delivering SEO and PPC strategies to drive traffic & generate new leads through onsite and offsite optimisation and monitor all activity in order to generate business growth.
You will also have:
• Proven track record delivering successful digital marketing campaigns across key free and paid channels (PPC, SEO, and Social Media).
• Strong understanding of inbound marketing concepts such as SEO/SEM, blogging, content creation, strategy, social media.
• Knowledge in lead nurturing.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Monitor and analyse website performance using different tools such as Google Analytics, and Word press.
• Undertake ongoing market, keyword and competitor research to identify opportunities for business growth and industry trends.
• Implement new ways of obtaining quality data to increase and maximise the customer/prospect database.
• Day-to-day management of company’s SEO and PPC campaigns and creating the strategy that drives them.
• On-page SEO including keyword research, tweaking copy, writing metadata and building out strategic landing pages for all their new web builds and retainer clients.
• Drive SEO traffic through onsite and offsite optimisation which supports marketing strategy.
• Production of bespoke monthly analytical and ROI reports and the insights and suggestions to come from the report and monthly activity.
• Gaining maximum intelligence from a variety of digital performance tools.
• Research such as advertising costs, audience segmentation and potential ROI.
• Project managing your own responsibilities.
• Pro-actively measure and report on activity, setting targets and KPIs to create visibility, accountability and transparency of performance.
• Marketing or business related qualification.
• Excellent research and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative.
• Ability to set and achieve objectives.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Quick learner.
• Knowledge of social media channels and trends.
• Deep understanding of trending practices across SEO & PPC.
• Demonstrable track-record of delivering successful SEO & PPC campaigns.
• Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console & AdWords.
• Excellent communication and project management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical and planning skills.
• Demonstrable evidence of a goal orientated personality with a desire to achieve against targets and evidence performance back to the business
The successful candidate will share the company beliefs in being the best and have the necessary drive to continue this ethos.
You will be a highly committed, keen individual with initiative, common sense and drive, have excellent communication skills and be a real team player, but with the ability to work unsupervised.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become SEO, PPC & Digital Marketing Specialist for this busy, forward thinking agency.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Marketing Manager for Tapestry
Closing 18 May 2017
- £30k per annum
Digital Media Executive - Ad Agency
Closing 22 May 2017
- AGENDA Digital & Creative Recruitment
- £22,000 to 28,000 p/a
Want more SEO/PPC & Digital Marketing Specialist - Bedfordshire jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, PPC Manager jobs, SEO Account Executive jobs, SEO Specialist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.