Junior Designer for Trader Media GroupThis job listing has expired
This role is being recruited for on an initial fixed term basis. Contract duration will be between 6 – 15 months.
The successful candidate into our junior designer role will be responsible for providing quality design work to specific key customers and supporting our Account Directors and Account Managers with design requirements.
- Product quality designs for Major Account Customers
- Liaising with Service and Sales to produce accurate designs.
- Liaising with customer/advertising agency to interpret their design requirements
- Working to schedule design releases for Manufactures alongside the development team
- Previewing work for customer approval
- Creating new designs for customer orders
- Producing guideline documents for internal customers
- Updating our production website with bespoke designs for manufactures
The ideal candidate into this role will be educated to at least GCSE level and will have previous experience of working in an office environment.
The ideal applicant will have the following key skills and requirements:
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Experience of working in a structured environment
- Experience of maintaining a high standard of speed and accuracy to ensure quality.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization and prioritisation skills.
- Good level of technical knowledge including MS Office
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
UI/UX DESIGNER : (User Experience, Interface, Wireframes, Proto
Closing 3 June 2015
- Creative Recruitment
- £25,000 to 35,000 p/a
Junior Designer - Integrated Agency
Closing 19 June 2015
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- £18,000 to 20,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.