Retoucher | Leading Fashion Brand | £150-£200 per dayThis job listing has expired
Retoucher | Leading Fashion Brand | £150-£200 per day | Rolling Contract
This is an opportunity to join one of the best fashion houses in London, boasting an in house studio with hundreds of creatives, this is an opportunity to join a team that deliver a high number of photographic images every week. They are looking for a retoucher that has experience in the high end retail space, who understands the latest trends and how to produce high end images. In return you will receive a rolling contract in a great environment working with some of the best creatives in the industry.
The role responsibilities:
* Retouch fashion and model photography images to a high standard
* Be able to work quickly and intagrate into the team seamlessly
* Provide quality assurance on all imagery
* Ensure images meet required sizes, brand guidelines and are named and stored as required
* Work to tight deadlines within a fun busy studio
* Have excellent communication skills with all departments and levels of people
* Be able to provide a portfolio of work in the fashion retail space
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Artworker - Nitrogen Group
Closing 17 August 2017
- Nitrogen Group
- Competitive Package
Midweight Visual Designer
Closing 18 August 2017
Want more Retoucher | Leading Fashion Brand | £150-£200 per day jobs?
Want to find more Retail Designer jobs, Retoucher jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Fashion Art Director jobs, Fashion Design Assistant jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Fashion Stylist jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Photo Stylist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.