Designer / Web Designer for Reading RoomThis job listing has expired
We are looking for the very best creative digital designers / web designers to join our growing International family in the heart of Soho. You’ll be working side by side with our world class UX and Tech developers designing award winning digital projects for our wide range of International clients.
- Working with the team to generate original creative ideas
- Creating winning design concepts for pitches
- Designing beautifully crafted user centred interfaces
- Presenting your ideas to clients confidently
- Degree in a relevant field of design
- Advanced skills in Photoshop, illustrator
- An infectious passion for web design
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Reading Room is an award-winning digital consultancy with over 190 staff in offices in London, Manchester, Australia and Singapore. We love the internet so we’re always pushing ourselves to build better and smarter. Half-arsed isn’t in our vocabulary, we don’t do office politics. So if you’ve got a passion for producing the best work possible for clients, we want you!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Designer for Creativepool Featured job start ASAP
- temp, temp to perm
Junior Art Director for Visixtwo Featured job start Immediate
- Visixtwo Ltd
- £25,000 to 27,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.