Proofreader Team Leader
Our client is an expert provider of marketing communications and advertising production services across Broadcast, Print and Digital media. They are now urgently looking for a QC/Proofreader Team Leader.
* Working onsite in a fast growing production company
* Control of workflow into team to ensure deadlines are met
* Proofreading and QC of all materials supplied
* Checking supplied Masters are fit for purpose and adhere to guidelines
* Checking artwork adapts for size and spec (publication/colour)
* Checking translated artworks adhere to local market/language guidelines
* Copy editing and copy writing upon request
* Liaising with Studio, Transcreation and Account/ Project Managers to ensure consistency and quality across materials
* Holiday/Absence/HR admin for line reports
* Mentor, support and train colleagues, new starters and freelance resource
* General supervisory responsibility for your team and any freelancers utilised
* Minimum 5 years' experience
* Experience in leading a small team and managing workflow
* Completed an apprenticeship programme/in-house training or possess the equivalent qualification eg. BA In English/Creative Writing/Copywriting
* MAC literate
* Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and its annotation tools
* Exceptional eye for detail
* Ability to proofread and mark-up on screen
* Organised, proactive with good communication skills both verbal and written
* Extensive knowledge of print production and print ready artwork
The agency would love to get this position filled asap - so please get in touch asap.
German-speaking Freelance Copywriter
Closing 21 June 2017
- Elite Associates
- £100 to 180 /day
Print Project Manager
Closing 22 June 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £28,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Proofreader Team Leader jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Writer jobs, Proofreader jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Quality Controller jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.