Project Manager for a production agency
- Join a well established agency who have produced major international campaigns across both digital print media
- The agency has built great relationships with some of the largest film studios within the Entertainment and Film industry
- An exciting opening within the Client services team, dealing with offices in multiple countries and their leading TV, Film and Video production office in the UK
- Working closely with the Managing Director, Senior Project Manager and Studio Manager whilst reporting to the Senior Project Manager
- Expected to handle all aspects of print production projects, assist on digital campaigns and liaising with both local territories and head offices
- Required to track multiple outdoor/ in-theatre projects and digital one sheet launches
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Someone who can display initiative to manage their own workload as well as working strongly in a team
- A passion to learn and progress within the industry
- Experience in print and film/ entertainment would be useful, but not a necessity
- Familiar with office software and good understanding of Excel spreadsheets and Google Docs
- Capable of working well under pressure and the ability to deliver on tight deadlines
- Press Ad experience is also desired
Junior Producer for Head
Closing 11 September 2017
Presentations Team Leader
Closing 16 September 2017
- £39,000 p/a
Want more Project Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.