Project Manager for Breakthrough MediaThis job listing has expired
Who are we?
Breakthrough is a full-service agency - we provide research, strategy, creative concepts, technical build, multimedia production, dissemination and evaluation in-house. This ensures that our strategic thinking informs our creativity, and that our strategy is influenced by real-time audience engagement with our campaigns. Our clients are prestigious and include the Home Office, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, US State Department, United Nations; Australian, Tunisian and Iraqi governments, public benefit organisations including the Rockefeller Foundation, and charities such as the NSPCC.
We specialise in working with multiple stakeholders including government, NGOs, charities, media organisations and Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), who help us meet our campaign objectives and drive positive social change.
In four-and-a-half years we’ve grown to almost 200 people all working across our offices in Australia, Iraq, East Africa, Tunisia and at our headquarters in the UK. It’s an exciting time, and we’ve big plans for the future – and we’re looking for
someone to help get us there.
What are we looking for?
As our Project Manager you will oversee the delivery of a number of multi format projects and productions. Your planning, organizational and leadership skills are second-to-none. You will be able to confidently translate complex schedules and budgets into beautiful, easy-to-understand spread sheets for the production and digital teams to follow.
Alongside the client facing Campaign Manager, you will manage the logistics and planning of the campaign across, print, web and online digital content such as blogs, films and infographics.
This is a role perfect for someone who can juggle multiple projects some of which will be fast turnaround and others longer term.
Ideally you will also have an understanding of community related news and issues “from the perspective of all faiths and none”
Interested?… How does this sound?
- Working alongside the Campaign Manager to ensure our projects are delivered in line with requirements and deliverables agreed.
- Deconstructing strategy documents and campaign briefs to create a budget and schedule.
- Attending kick off and pre-production meetings
- Attending client meetings to note key project information and implement any changes.
- Working closely with the Campaign Manager to ensure any changes to the project are communicated across all departments and project management documents are updated.
- Managing all costs across the projects.
- Ultimate responsibility for campaigns being delivered on time and on budget.
What we need from you…
- Ability to foster co-operative, positive working relationships with all internal teams (film production, creative design, web, digital and campaigns).
- Work efficiently under own management.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional proof reading and error-finding skills.
- Superb organisational skills and good with people.
- Excellent attention to detail when handling budget and schedules.
Lastly, we’re committed to hiring a diverse workforce from different professional and cultural backgrounds, and to that end we encourage a variety of people to our company to represent the diverse range of subjects associated with our projects.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter (maximum of one page) with information on why you’re right for this role, and what excites you about this job and our company.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 21 July 2017
- £36,100 p/a
Adults Hub Brand Associate for Clarks
Closing 7 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £29,600 - £37,000 + benefits
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.