Project Manager Mid/Senior Central London AgencyThis job listing has expired
Project Manager Mid-Senior Award Winning Central London Agency - £30-£50k
Are you a Project Manager looking for a new challenge and a chance to further develop your skills? Read on. We are thrilled to be working with a brilliant creative London agency to find a Project Manager to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with amazing people on huge and exciting brands.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Working on technical project ensuring that the Senior Project Managers are fully informed during the duration of the project of upcoming milestones and potential issues.
- Managing a number various accounts for different clients, with varying finance plans.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, going all the way from new business accounts and supporting existing client accounts.
- Reporting in an understandable and succinct manner how the project is progressing with the confidence to remedy or escalate any problems that occur.
- Collaboration with third party suppliers and partners on a business and project level.
- Planning and holding development scheduling and planning meetings
- Ensuring that any issues regarding scheduling are highlighted and reported.
- Project Management Qualification is desirable
- Degree Qualified
- Developing new business and managing existing clients
- Managing multiple projects one time
- 1 Years' experience in an agency
- 3 Years' experience in project management
If you are hungry and ambitious to work with some very sought after clients in a wonderful agency and you’d like to hear more, please do get in touch.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Producer for Head
Closing 11 September 2017
Integrated Project Manager
Closing 22 August 2017
- RedSofa London
- £35,000 to 45,000 p/a
Want more Project Manager Mid/Senior Central London Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Director jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.