Project Manager FTC - Partnerships
We have an exciting new position for a Project Manager with excellent client facing skills on a 6 month contract, starting asap. You will be working in the Partnership Team of an established media agency.
As Project Manager, you will work along with the Partnership Lead and be the main point of contact for clients throughout the duration of campaigns. You will manage the workflow of multiple projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time and on strategy. A proactive approach is needed for this role, as is the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and be a great communicator!
Key elements of the role include:
- be the main point of contact between client, media owner, and internal departments to ensure a high standard of service across the board
- provide guidance campaign feasibility and production schedules
- manage multiple stakeholders, internal and external including media owner production teams, content creation teams as well as Legal
- to act as a quality control to ensure the standard of creative work, including design and copy, meets the client brief, band and legal guidelines and on strategy
- produce full campaign post campaign analysis
To be considered for the Project Manager - Partnerships role you will need to have:
- previous project management experience in a similar role, either within a media or creative agency
- excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders
- high attention to detail
- strong problem solving skills
- an understanding of marketing partnerships and ideally some exposure having worked within partnerships previously
- excellent analytical skills who can perform details post campaign analysis.
This company is a global business and as such they offer some excellent benefits including - pension, life assurance, retail discounts, 25 days annual leave and early finish Fridays.
If you would like to find out more about this position please get in touch asap!
Animation Producer for Casual Films
Closing 15 September 2017
- Casual Films
- £30,000 to 39,000 p/a
Freelance Production/Studio Co-ordinator
Closing 17 September 2017
- Gemini People
- £180 to 220 /day
Want more Project Manager FTC - Partnerships jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.