Project Manager (Commercial) - JAMIE OLIVER GROUPThis job listing has expired
Why we’re here:
The Jamie Oliver Group is a commercial business with social purpose. We make a difference through global campaigning, creating incredible content, world class dining experiences and products that define our values in order to educate the world around the importance and joy of real food.
The group consists of four key pillars: The Jamie Oliver Media Group, which is responsible for our award-winning content across TV, books, magazines and digital; Jamie Oliver Licensing Ltd, which handles our extensive licensed product range and endorsements; The Jamie Oliver Restaurant Group, which oversees our fast-expanding restaurant brands across the globe; and Jamie Oliver's Food Foundation, which aims to shape the health and wellbeing of everyone, by providing access to the right information and to educate around food, by campaigning on the issues that matter, and lobbying governments and industry to do the right thing to create a healthier and happier world.
WE PUT FOOD FIRST:
We’re passionate about inspiring everyone to eat well – we live and breathe Jamie’s six food beliefs in all that we do and are committed to our goal of always driving positive change in the global food industry
We’re a family – we work as a team, we believe in good communication, in being supportive, and in treating each other with respect, and we enjoy building connections and being ambassadors for our brand
WE KEEP IT SIMPLE:
We’re positive, we use our initiative, we ask questions, we challenge the norm, we remain humble and approachable, and we’re adaptable – we enjoy figuring out new and more efficient ways to work
WE MAKE IT HAPPEN:
We give it our all and work hard to get stuff done, always acting with integrity and a ‘can-do’ attitude, and aren't afraid to get our hands dirty to make a difference – even if it is uncomfortable
WE DREAM BIG:
We love to learn, we embrace new ideas, we champion creativity and commerciality in our work, we think about the bigger picture in all that we do, and raise the bar by inspiring those around us to do better
Why you’re here:
You are here to be the glue between the client, the commercial team and all other arms of the business. This role encompasses complete project management for the cycle of each branded partnership - which could include a combination of video, social, online and print deliverables. You need to be able to leap in from the very start of a campaign, and ensure that all components of the developed concept are overseen, adapted and communicated to all key stakeholders involved (internally and externally). You need to have both the client’s, and the company’s best interests at heart and know when and where to be flexible with this. You need to be confident in juggling priorities within a deadline based environment.
What you are here to do:
The Project Manager, Commercial’s responsibilities are outlined in the key areas below:
- To be involved from the start of a project, meeting with clients, attending brainstorms, setting up pre-production meetings, liaising with content teams across the business, coordinating internal and external resource and completing internal briefing forms, ensuring key areas of the business are kept up to date using the correct briefing process
- Scoping out key deliverables, budgets, schedules, shoot dates and contracts, ensuring that client requirements are balanced against company values and brand guidelines
- Work with the Commercial team members to ensure that clients are sent the correct budget information and that required margins are delivered
- Before finalising project plans, work with the Video Production Unit, Food, Editorial, Art and Commercial teams to ensure accurate estimation of time and effort
- To arrange and lead regular project team meetings alongside ongoing support of the project.
- Working with the Commercial team to oversee the shoots, briefing talent as necessary, ensuring that key messages are captured and that clients are looked after
- To coordinate between all parties required to review edits and sign off content swiftly and efficiently. Liaising with content department, including the Video Production Unit, regarding amendments
- Watch content to ensure brief has been fully met and ensure all deadlines are adhered to, communicating clearly any necessary changes
- To coordinate with 3rd party agencies and suppliers, if the project requires any outsourcing, building the necessary relationships.
- To effectively communicate timings and dependencies to the Chief Operating Offers and Commercial Director; to set and manage expectations and keep the project team and stakeholders informed of progress, milestones and risks
- To act as Account Manager for key partners. Providing the brand with support and information, whilst project managing their content requirements and activations
- To be responsible for quality assurance (or to manage outsourced quality assurance) of all deliverables before completion
- To provide post campaign analysis to clients, gathering the necessary data in conjunction with the Marketing Team and presenting it in a clear and compelling format.
- To act as a point of contact for Hearst, the publishers of the Jamie Magazine, regarding all online and print advertising - ensuring that brand guidelines are met and adhered to
- Update the company’s “Ad Policy” document in conjunction with Director of Brand and Food Strategy,, ensuring that Hearst are up to date with our policy requirements
- Manage the commercial enquiries inbox filter and distribute where appropriate to the relevant people across the business.
- To work effectively with all teams, companies and associates to ensure consistency, efficiency, professionalism and effective communication
- To attend internal meetings as required and to provide updates on your area of responsibility upon request.
- To enforce and comply with all company policies and procedures which are fundamental in maintaining effective performance, communication and good business reputation.
- To enforce and comply with all statutory legislation and policy i.e. Food Hygiene and Fire, Health & Safety and to attend any training as requested by the company and required by law
What you need to know:
The Project Manager, Commercial is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- You have at least about 2-3 years experience as Project Manager;
- You have significant experience as a Project Manager at brand level or client-side experience of delivering a range of projects across multiple platforms as well as having astute commercial awareness and approach to clients.
- You have experience of delivering branded content - as well as some knowledge of online advertising, video content, social media output, paid media
- Experience of writing functional specifications and briefs
- The ability to produce project plans and manage workloads, sometimes juggling multiple deadlines
- The ability to manage budgets, assess risk and plan for contingency
- Excellent experience of scheduling with the ability to push projects along ensuring everything is kept on track
- Experience of analysing data would be helpful
Please apply as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications continuously.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Account Manager - £30 -£32k
Closing 26 July 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £30,000 to 32,000 p/a
Senior Account Manager for Dekko
Closing 14 July 2017
- Dekko Limited
- £35 to 40 p/a
Want more Project Manager (Commercial) - JAMIE OLIVER GROUP jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Account Manager jobs, Digital Advertising Executive jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.