Production Manager for Breakthrough MediaThis job listing has expired
Who are we?
Breakthrough is a full-service agency - we provide research, strategy, creative concepts, technical build, multimedia production, dissemination and evaluation in-house. This ensures that our strategic thinking informs our creativity, and that our strategy is influenced by real-time audience engagement with our campaigns. Our clients are prestigious and include the Home Office, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, US State Department, United Nations; Australian, Tunisian and Iraqi governments, public benefit organisations including the Rockefeller Foundation, and charities such as the NSPCC.
We specialise in working with multiple stakeholders including government, NGOs, charities, media organisations and Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), who help us meet our campaign objectives and drive positive social change.
In four-and-a-half years we’ve grown to almost 200 people all working across our offices in Australia, Iraq, East Africa, Tunisia and at our headquarters in the UK. It’s an exciting time, and we’ve big plans for the future – and we’re looking for
someone to help get us there.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Production Manager who will oversee the delivery of a number of projects and productions for our campaigns. You’ll be responsible for all the organisational elements of production scheduling and budgeting, ensuring that our productions and projects run smoothly, meet deadlines and stay within budget.
You’ll work quickly, balancing multiple priorities over several projects to ensure we are able to ensure delivery of a number of short form styles for a range of platforms; from short-form factual films, mini archive documentaries and studio shoots to promo videos, as well as interviews. You’ll work collaboratively across teams to really understand project objectives and deliver films that will have the maximum impact. You will be supported by a Production Coordinator, providing support and direction to ensure high levels of performance and their continued development.
Interested?… How does this sound?
- Constantly adapting and renegotiate production plans in a busy, fast-paced environment, ensuring
- Working with the PD and other production staff to assess projects and resource requirements, drawing up schedules and estimating costs.
- Hiring of crews, negotiating rates, organising overseas/complex travel and writing security assessments.
- Work alongside the Production Executive to ensure our projects are delivered in line with requirements.
- Manage all costs across the projects, tracking spend against the budget, and producing regular cost reports.
- Organise routine maintenance/repairs of production equipment.
- Working across multiple projects to ensure the highest production management standards are met.
- Ensuring the appropriate risk assessments are undertaken.
- Managing and scheduling production team resource across projects.
- Liaising with our Production Executive and accountants to ensure projects are on budget.
- Providing support and direction to more junior members of the team, monitoring performance and development.
Lastly, we’re committed to hiring a diverse workforce from different professional and cultural backgrounds, and to that end we encourage a variety of people to our company to represent the diverse range of subjects associated with our projects.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter (maximum of one page) with information on why you’re right for this role, and what excites you about this job and our company.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Traffic Manager (12 month FTC)
Closing 3 May 2017
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £38,000 to 40,000 p/a
Designer and Production Manager
Closing 24 May 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- temp, temp to perm
- £180 to 200 /day
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.