Production Manager - Digital AgencyThis job listing has expired
Our client is a digital agency who works closely with clients to drive business growth. Their mission is to ensure their clients have the right digital skills, products and services to drive the business forward. By bringing together business strategies, digital leads, marketing and communications they develop a company-wide framework with an extremely successful track record. They are committed to measuring mindset, behaviour and technology adoption to give their clients the skills and mindset they need to think and work more digitally.
Our client’s creative department is seeking an experienced Senior Production Manager to join and coordinate their fast paced creative teams. This role will give you the opportunity to further develop the production processes, workflows, budgeting, admin, resourcing and production support within their company. This role is well suited to an individual who will thrive on being involved in every aspect of multimedia projects, from preparation through to delivery and is comfortable overseeing production of significant scale.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project briefs and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with managers
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes and delivery
- Renegotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and hiring/purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Supporting the Creative Director and liaising with Product, Project, Marketing and Sales teams
- Briefing and supervising the work of junior staff, contractors and creative freelancers
- Experience of working with international parties, e-learning content creation and experimental management technology is desirable
- General knowledge of production workflows
- Understanding of Google Drive
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 27 May 2017
- £36,100 p/a
Traffic Manager (12 month FTC)
Closing 3 May 2017
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £38,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Production Manager - Digital Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.