Product Marketing Manager - Global EntertainmentThis job listing has expired
We have partnered up with one of our global entertainment clients in search for a product marketing manager.
Responsibilities will include:
* Assisting with the planning and execution of marketing plans
* Accurately position allocated products in the marketplace
* Work with the UK Trade Marketing Manager to ensure that relevant and impactful trade marketing activity is in place
* Be capable of demonstrating games at a high level to retail/trade and press as required
* Assist with post-launch sales reviews and re-promotion strategies to ensure products reach or exceed targets
* Plan and execute consumer and retail events
* A good understanding of tech set-ups across consoles and PC is required
* Work with third-party licensors and licensees to develop and implement effective cross-promotion marketing activity
Key skills and attributes:
* Marketing experience within gaming or other relevant media industry
* Educated to degree level preferably in Marketing
* Demonstrable ability to run effective marketing campaigns
* Manage budget allocations effectively
* Creative personality
* Negotiating and influencing skills
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 19 April 2017
- Aquent & Vitamin T
- £36,000 to 46,000 p/a
Marketing & Account Manager
Closing 29 March 2017
- Digital Gurus
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Product Marketing Manager - Global Entertainment jobs?
Want to find more Product Development Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Gaming Creative Manager jobs, Events Coordinator jobs, Events Manager jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.