Product Development Executive - Digital Marketing - ASOS
Product Development Executive - Digital Marketing | London | ASOS Careers
As our product development executive, you will support the technical capability of the digital marketing team across all channels and markets. You will support the team’s technical requirements, at the same time driving the innovation of how ASOS’ products and propositions are integrated with our partners and affiliates across the globe.
What you'll be doing...
- Analysis and optimisation of how ASOS serves product data to its digital marketing channels, this will include working with stakeholders inside and outside of the business to enhance and evolve how we surface our product offering.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all product feed, api and tagging testing and support across the digital marketing team. Working with team members to diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
- Building and maintaining a backlog of open requirements, and communicating the status of the backlog to stakeholders within the business.
- Constantly monitor performance & run ad hoc analysis to drive innovation and change in the way that ASOS works with digital partners to allow these marketing channels to deliver profitability for the business.
- Liaise directly with third party providers (e.g. affiliate networks, ad servers, feed providers…) for anything related to partner integrations and their future development
- Be an internal advocate of emerging technologies, integrations and opportunities in the digital marketing space
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Experience within a digital marketing channel, ideally in a technical role
- Knowledge of the full digital marketing landscape, and interactions between channels and vendors is a strong plus
- Experience in project management of digital marketing activities, ideally as interface between technical implementation, data bases and data flows and business briefs and requirements
- Experience working with network affiliates tracking systems, product datafeeds/APIs, and ad serving technologies
- Experience in sizing the financial impact of projects and prioritising accordingly
- Education to Bachelors degree level preferred, good A level qualifications or equivalent a minimum
- A data driven approach with excellent analytical skills, strong Excel user
- Knowledge and understanding of all marketing channels
- Familiar with marketing technologies for online retailers
- The ability to manage projects & ensure they are delivered to deadlines, despite limited time or resources
- Able to build strong collaborative internal and external relationships; excellent communication and commercials skills
- Ability to understand differences in geographies and various digitalmarketing segments, and to adapt to differences
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching.
- Great development programmes.
- Amazing offices and great culture.
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday.
- Subsidised gym and canteen.
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme.
- And tons more…
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
Who will I report in to?
Product Development Manager - Digital Marketing
Where will I be working?
Greater London House, Mornington Crescent, London
What hours will I work?
9.00am – 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday)
9.00am – 5.00pm (Friday)
Digital Asset Specialist for The Body Shop
Closing 8 June 2017
- The Body Shop
- East Croydon
PR and Marketing Manager
Closing 22 June 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Product Development Executive - Digital Marketing - ASOS jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Fashion Product Developer jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.