ProducerThis job listing has expired
Bring your production experience to a major financial company, for whom you will produce exceptional video content which supports the company aims and values.
Our client is a financial company within the FTSE 100 and is headquartered in London.
Working within the creative production team, you will be responsible for producing and delivering outstanding content for the company and its video channel for global employees.
Key Responsibilities -
- Create compelling content that supports business goals, reflects the values and cultural mind-set of the company, and meets all compliance requirements.
- Adapt video content for the intranet platform, the mobile content platform and social media channels.
- Liaise with a wide range of colleagues to ensure that content is shared and repurposed to maximum effect.
- Schedule editorial meetings with communications colleagues to source new content ideas.
The ideal candidate will have a background working with an established broadcaster and also within a corporate communications agency.
You’ll have a proven track record leading video communication briefs from concept through to delivery, as well as an understanding of the marketing communications mix including digital and employee communications.
You’ll have experience working in a financial services business environment or multinational organisation, and will have demonstrable experience in project management, working on large and complex campaigns.
Lastly you’ll have the ability to manage film crews, schedules and budgets, and experience in journalism and / or directing would be an advantage.
An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer - Charitable Organisation
Closing 21 July 2017
- The Book Recruitment
- £22,000 to 25,000 p/a
Midweight Graphic Designer/Creative Artworker
Closing 30 June 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £25,000 to 35,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.