Presentations Designer - Leading AgencyThis job listing has expired
We are on the lookout for a super presentation designer to join a leading brand comms and packaging agency in the heart of London.
You will be working within one of the top teams within the industry on world renowned, exciting FMCG brands ranging from Global players through to boutique clients. You’ll be an integral part of a talented team of like- minded designers, whose main duty is to provide commercially savvy, strategically driven, creative design solutions in response to a crafted client brief.
You will be required to create presentations primarily using Adobe Indesign. A good level of knowledge in Illustrator and Photoshop are required as well as a working knowledge of Powerpoint.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for management of client facing presentation style and execution
- Working with the design teams to deliver creative presentation documents
- Working with the strategy team to deliver visually engaging strategy documents
- Working with new business team to deliver beautiful case studies of our clients work and tailored presentation for new business meetings
- Add creative thinking and new ideas to the presentation of work
- Execution of mood boards and visual planning tools used within our clients documents
- Organise and manage presentations
- Challenge and think freely about ways of improving the presentation process throughout the business
- Occasionally scanning, mounting, producing mock-ups and simply helping deliver a show-stopping presentation
- Roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile in order to set us apart from our peers and competitors
In addition to the duties stated above you may be required to undertake further tasks as necessary to meet the demands of the Employer’s business.
- Accurate and on time completion of time sheets
- Develop and display a thorough knowledge of digital software required in your role
- Take pride in your environment - i.e. creating a tidy and inspiring space to work within
- Ensure that administration, company protocol and standards are maintained
Finally, The Employer is a frenetic studio at the best of times; people are busy and time poor. We expect you to use your initiative and make yourself available to all facets of the business to offer your help to ensure the smooth running of the agency.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Manager for Pangaea Laboratories
Closing 20 May 2017
- Pangaea Laboratories
- Elstree, Herts
- Up to £40,000
Graphic Designer for Racing Post
Closing 25 April 2017
- Racing Post
Want more Presentations Designer - Leading Agency jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, DTP Operator jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.