Presentation Specialist / Junior DesignerThis job listing has expired
Presentation Specialist / Junior Designer
9:00am - 5:30pm
£30,000 per annum
City of London
Our client who is an award-winning global market research agency specialising in the healthcare sector with offices in London, New York and Chicago. Are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Presentation Specialist / Junior Designer who is experienced in producing presentations in a professional corporate setting, and who possesses junior level design skills. This is a brand new permanent role working Monday to Friday from 9am-5:30pm.
The successful candidate will be part of the Creative Studio design team based in London and will primarily supporting the UK office. This person will need to collaborate with the marketing and business development teams as well as the research teams to produce a variety of premium quality PowerPoint presentations. They will also be needed to support the Creative Studio design team to produce graphic assets and internal promotional materials. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
Some key responsibilities within this role will be as follows:
- Creating and working on PowerPoint presentations of healthcare research findings
- Producing sales pitches and webinar decks in PowerPoint
- Offering training to small groups and support on an individual level, acting as point of contact for user queries
- Providing ad hoc artworking support for the senior designers
- Creating graphic assets such as icons
- Sourcing stock photography for presentations and design outputs
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
- Expert working knowledge of PowerPoint including use of templates and masters, graphs, charts and pivot tables
- Ability to work creatively with an existing house style and brand guidelines
- Knowledge of various image formats, colour profiles, resolutions, and sizes and their impact on presentations
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong portfolio demonstrating required skills in presentation production and in design
- Excellent English language skills required for proof reading
- Trained to an advanced level in PPT
If this exciting opportunity to work for a global market research agency fits your job search and can work between the hours of 9am - 5:30pm on a permanent basis, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Design Manager
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Middleweight / Senior Creative Designer - Fluro Ltd
Closing 14 September 2017
- Fluro Ltd
- Bourne End, SL8
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Presentation Specialist / Junior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Layout Artist jobs, DTP Operator jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.