Presentation DesignerThis job listing has expired
Our client is a global PR communications agency, they are looking to hire a In-House Presentation Designer to work in their central London office. You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and have experience in delivering creative projects/presentations within a high-pressured environment, coupled with an excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- You will work on multiple creative projects making sure they are on-brand and produced to the highest standard
- You will provide support for New Business Pitch presentations and documentation
- Work with client partners to create bespoke client presentations and provide support to client teams
- Create multi-media presentations Ability to work creatively with an existing house style and brand guidelines
- Work with other departments in the creative team to help manage the pitch process and get involved in broader collateral
Contact us for more information.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
2D & 3D Designer / Creative Design Manager for Clinique
Closing 12 July 2017
Creative Designer for British Heart Foundation
Closing 2 July 2017
- British Heart Foundation Charity
- £28,000 p/a + benefits
Want more Presentation Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.