Presentation DesignerThis job listing has expired
Our client is a leading agency specialising in healthcare. They have a vacancy in their London based Creative Studio for a Designer. As part of a small team this is a great opportunity to produce a variety of outputs for health sector clients using graphic design, illustration and presentation skills.
We are looking for an creative Designer with presentation skills. Someone who is experienced in producing presentations using PowerPoint but also has a good level of branding/marketing design.
The Designer will be part of the broader Creative Studio design team based in London and will primarily supporting the UK office. We estimate this new hybrid role will be two-thirds presentation development (PPT) and one third design.
This person will need to collaborate with the marketing and business development teams as well as the research teams to produce a variety of premium quality PowerPoint presentations. They will also be needed to support the Creative Studio design team to produce graphic assets and internal promotional materials.
What you will be doing
* Creating and working up PowerPoint presentations
* Producing sales pitches and webinar decks in PowerPoint
* Offering training to small groups and support on an individual level, acting as point of contact for PPT user queries
* Providing ad hoc artworking support for the senior designers
* Creating graphic assets such as icons/infographics
* Sourcing stock photography for presentations and design outputs
What skills and experience you will need
* Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint including use of templates and masters, graphs, charts and pivot tables
* Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
* Ability to work creatively with an existing house style and experience working on brand guidelines
* Technical understanding of the practical side of presentation delivery including screen aspect ratios, embedding and playing video and audio content and ability to advise on best approach to suit presentation format
* Knowledge of various image formats, colour profiles, resolutions, and sizes and their impact on presentations
What person type we're looking for
* Acute eye for detail
* Creative vision and eye for layout needed to create impactful and engaging presentations
* Multi-tasker who can autonomously review and prioritise workload on a daily basis
* Good organisational skills to deliver to tight deadlines
* Ability to digest and comprehend specialist content and make appropriate recommendations based on understanding of objectives
Please send CV with portfolio stating salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for The Outstanding Website Company
Closing 12 July 2017
- Outstanding Web
- Leighton Buzzard
- £25,000 to 40,000 p/a
Graphic Designer for Clarks
Closing 21 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £22,000 - £27,500 + benefits
Want more Presentation Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Archive Researcher jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, DTP Operator jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.