Presentation Designer - Award Winning Agency - Farnham, Surrey
Our client who is an award-winning global market research agency specialising in the healthcare sector with offices in Surrey, London, New York and Chicago, are currently looking for a Presentation Designer to join the creative team in their Farnham Surrey studio. This is a brand new permanent role working Monday to Friday from 9am-5:30pm.
The main focus of the role will be designing and creating exciting and engaging presentations as well as collateral for events and workshops. The successful candidate will work with colleagues and on their own initiative to create engaging presentations for clients and pitch-winning proposals. Ideas will be brought to life in strategically driven, creative design solutions in answer to a client brief, or in collaboration with the company’s talented team. With excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail, the individual will be a supportive member of the team, with the ability to multi-task and craft ideas under pressure to deliver to brief and deadlines. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
Some key responsibilities within this role will be as follows:
- Organising, managing and developing pitch-winning presentations.
- Participating in a wide range of projects and pitches where PowerPoint is required
- Working with the consulting team to deliver tailored presentations for new business meetings and workshops
- Establishing the appropriate design style and format for each presentation
- Bringing creative thinking and new ideas to the presentation process
- Telling visual stories that consistently push the boundaries of PowerPoint
- Pro-actively participate in client briefings, internal briefings and project debriefs
- Sourcing imagery and create visual elements as required
- Testing all functionality and technical requirements of each presentation
- Suggesting ways of improving the presentation process throughout the company
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
- 3 years + design experience
- Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 and above
- Proven experience creating slick, engaging presentations and functional PowerPoint templates
- Experience handling multiple projects at any one time, working closely and efficiently with Project Managers and other Designers
- Ability to deliver under pressure in a busy and fast paced studio environment.
- Knowledge of Prezi desirable but not essential
- A master of PowerPoint and a good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
If this exciting opportunity to work for a global market research agency fits your job search and can work between the hours of 9am - 5:30pm on a permanent basis and can commute to Surrey, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Freelance Graphic Designer - Senior - CD
Closing 21 June 2017
- Elite Associates
- temp, temp to perm
- Depending on experience
Middleweight Digital Designer for Sightsavers
Closing 25 May 2017
- Haywards Heath
- £33,500 p/a
Want more Presentation Designer - Award Winning Agency - Farnham, Surrey jobs?
Want to find more Creative Artworker jobs, Events Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.