A leading global asset management firm with a strong reputation and a proud history, are currently recruiting for a Desktop Publisher to join their Creative Services Team on a 3 month fixed term contract basis with the potential of extension in order to support them with their new exciting rebranding project. The role is paying a great salary of up to £52k per annum and the hours will be Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:30pm. Based in modern offices within a friendly, buzzy environment and in a prime location not on far from London Liverpool Street station, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Desktop Publisher.
The role will involve designing and producing extensive presentations, proposals, reports and electronic conference material within a house style for marketing, new business pitches and existing clients. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
Main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring that all reports and presentation material are produced and formatted in a professional manner
- Creating PowerPoint presentations within existing templates
- Updating and applying brand to existing presentations
- Creating word documents/reports within company house style
- Managing the delivery of literature to client expectations within approved deadlines
- Creating new templates in PowerPoint/Word
- Carrying out requests sent via the departmental MIS system
- Working with the teams to ensure that suppliers provide a sufficient level of service
The desired candidate should have the following experience to be selected for interview:
- Top class skills in PowerPoint, Word and Excel are essential
- Photoshop and Acrobat skills
- Experience of producing presentations/documents in a busy corporate environment
- PowerPoint animation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to cope well with high pressure/deadline driven environment
- To be able to work well within a team environment and on own initiative
- Customer focused and able to identify the needs of each individual client
If this amazing opportunity to work for a successful global asset management firm with fantastic perks and benefits fits your job search then please apply with your CV to us today.
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 22 April 2017
- £36,100 p/a
Closing 22 April 2017
- Canary Wharf
- £39,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.