Part-time DTP Graphic SpecialistThis job listing has expired
Part-time DTP Graphic Specialist
3 days a week - Wednesday Thursday & Friday
1pm to 9am (Wednesday & Thursday)
11am to 7pm (Friday only)
£26,000 per annum
Ref: PartTime DTP
A brand new unique opportunity has arisen working within a medium sized independent advisory firm, this brand new role calls for an experienced PowerPoint and Graphics Specialist to join the companies busy in-house creative services team on a permanent basis. This is a new part time position working the core hours of 1pm to 9am (Wednesday & Thursday) and 11am to 7pm (Friday only) with some flexibility required.
This successful candidate will need to have experience and knowledge of working within a financial organisation and keen to start a new career for a fantastic firm based in the West End of London. The role requires someone who has advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as some Adobe Creative Suite experience with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator being advantageous. Other key responsibilities are listed as follows:
Some key responsibilities within this role will be as follows:
- Creating and formatting company-branded PowerPoint presentations to high standards of accuracy and consistency
- Formatting PowerPoint presentations to clients’ templates
- Identifying and initiating improvements to graphics and layouts
- Creating, formatting and editing Word documents
- Providing MS Office support and troubleshooting - assisting team members with Word/PowerPoint/Excel queries
- Working on PDF documents using Adobe Acrobat Pro - including editing, watermarking and redacting
- Creating a new “look and feel” for client templates in PowerPoint and Word
- Designing: document covers, invitations, advertisements and internal marketing collateral
- Updating the company website
- Photography - staff and office for pitchbooks and websites
The desired candidate should have the following experience to be selected for interview:
- Advanced / Expert knowledge of MS Office - 2010 version (preferred) or 2007
- Exceptional PowerPoint and Word skills
- Intermediate skills in Excel including charts and formatting
- Good working knowledge of software in Adobe Creative Suite / Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Demonstrable experience in a time sensitive, deadline driven environment is essential
- Ability to advise clients on the best and most appropriate solutions to their visual communication needs
- Accuracy and an eye for detail and design.
- Excellent relationship management, business communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a positive “can-do” attitude, with an eagerness to learn
- Able to work independently to organise and prioritise own workload
- Banking / Financial services background is desirable, but not essential
If you are interested in this fantastic new part time opportunity and can work the detailed day and hours on a permanent basis, please do send your CV to Gemma-Grima Brown today who is looking forward to hearing from you.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for Clarks
Closing 21 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £22,000 - £27,500 + benefits
Senior Artworker for Clarks
Closing 20 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £30,700 - £38,400 + benefits
Want more Part-time DTP Graphic Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.