Part Time Evening Shift Presentation OperatorThis job listing has expired
Tuesday - Friday 18:00-02:00
A new year a new start? Then we have a fantastic new opportunity for you......
Our client who is an asset management and private equity firm based in the City of London, are currently recruiting for a Presentations Operator to help generate and deliver high quality presentation material. This role is a permanent evening shift position working Tuesday to Friday 6pm to 2am.
The main purpose of this role is to help deliver high quality corporate information. The successful Presentations Operator will be working on their own and will generate high quality presentation material as requested, working with and reporting to the Presentations Team Leader to ensure quality standards are adhered and deadlines are delivered. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
Key responsibilities will be:
- Generating high quality presentation work, using the client templates (PowerPoint/Word)
- Working with the Presentations Team Leader and wider team to provide regular updates
- Owning and taking responsibility for the work e.g. consistency, accuracy and quality
- Liaising with the client in a professional and helpful manner at all times
- Ensuring a smooth hand-over of work where applicable
- Assisting with the induction and development of new or temporary team members
- Working closely and collaboratively with regional offices
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties as requested by line management
- Using effectively the management information and tracking system
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- A strong background in presentation work
- Good working knowledge of CS6
- Good written English and proofing skills
- Possess a critical eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Possess a good understanding of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective and accurate organisational and administrative skills
- Good motivation
If this exciting opportunity to work for a well-known asset management and private equity firm with great perks and benefits and are available for evening shift hours, then please apply with your CV FAO Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for Dalton Maag
Closing 16 June 2017
start Late June
- Dalton Maag Ltd.
- South London
- £38,600 to 46,100 p/a
Head of Creative for Swoon Editions
Closing 20 June 2017
- Swoon Editions
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.