Paid Social Manager - Leading Ad Agency
A leading advertising agency is looking for an experienced Paid Social Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid campaigns across various social media and content platforms with a focus on creation, optimisation, analysing, reporting, planning and strategy.
The successful candidate knows the deep structure of how the web works and how content gets into the world. Reads data like others read a sheet of music, understands established online distribution channels and always on the lookout for the new and emerging way of doing things.
* Solid experience in a Paid Social, social media planning or biddable media
* Passionate about and engaged with the fast changing world of social media, online video, and digital marketing
* Practical expertise in paid social activation on Facebook and Twitter, especially self-service biddable platforms
* Strongly numerate, and comfortable manipulating and interpreting data sets
* Highly literate, with a good understanding of how language is used to communicate to different audiences.
* Highly commercial - selling value, negotiation, client relationship management skills, how to be a trusted business advisor
Sal: c.£38k + bens
QA Analyst for LEO Learning
Closing 27 April 2017
- LEO Learning Ltd
- temp, part time
- £8 to 10 /h
Social Account Manager
Closing 22 May 2017
- Digital Gurus
- £34,000 to 36,000 p/a
Want more Paid Social Manager - Leading Ad Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, PPC Manager jobs, SEO Account Executive jobs, SEO Account Manager jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Social Media Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.