PPC Assistant - JD Sports
If you share JD's desire to succeed and you would like to establish yourself as the absolute 'Best Of The Best' and you have the skills and experience we're looking for then we want to hear from you today!
JD Sports Fashion PLC are looking to recruit a PPC Assistant to join their dynamic and ever growing Multi-Channel Team situated at JD's Head Office in Pilsworth, Bury.
Role Overview :
The purpose of this job is to assit the PPC team in maintaining and growing the domestic and international PPC accounts for International across all Paid channels including but not limted to Search, Display and Google Shopping.
- Help support the management of International accounts and review the delivery of PPC campaigns
- Work with execs to implement testing and optimising campaigns to meet targets/KPI's
- Support exec with day to day activities including SQL reports, landing page checks, KW audits, building out campaigns
- Manage the bid management platform to meet targets and KPI's whilst ensuring we are up to date with any enhancements and Beta tests.
- Analyse data, identifying trends and opportunities within the market and the paid search accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with internal departments to support product launches and promotions.
Regularly researching and reviewing latest industry trends, tools and software that could enhance the paid search channels.
Attend quarterly reviews with selected partners to review performance and create appropriate action plans.
In return JD Sports Fashion PLC offer a wide range of rewards including a fantastic working environment alongside a competitive salary and attractive benefits package as well as opportunities to progress throughout the wider business.
• Google Adwords Certified desired
• Good basic knowledge of the digital landscape and paid channels including Google Shopping, re-targeting and display
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Google docs
• An understanding of budgets, KPI’s and ROI
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical, insightful and able to draw key points from data analysis
• Experience / knowledge of other digital channels and multichannel marketing.
• Excellent organisational skills
Want more PPC Assistant - JD Sports jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, PPC Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.