POS MANAGERThis job listing has expired
My fashion retailer client is looking for a Point of Sale Manager to join the team.
The role in a nutshell:
* To successfully manage the creative production, print and implementation for all point of sale, window display and in store marketing communications.
Reports to: Brand & Creative Director
Key Accountabilities e.g. what will you be responsible for day to day?
* Manage the creative development, design, production, and print for all windows and in store point of sale. Enabling support to the product ranges, promotions and seasonal themes.
* Create, manage and enforce critical paths for entire print plans, from concept work, window sign offs, print delivery to store. Ensuring all campaigns are available to launch in store on time.
* Create and brief projects into the design team, according to the critical paths, in a timely and organised manner. Giving clear and concise direction.
* Manage the POS budget - with flexible to business needs, getting the best value for money, and without compromising on quality.
* Work closely with the Merchandising department, keeping up to date on price files, range plans and any trial offers going on in store, enabling you to foresee and implement any new POS needed.
* Create POS packs for campaigns detailing allocations, visuals and allocations for stores to check.
* Manage the delivery of campaigns into store, through the relevant distribution channels e.g. DC or couriers, via TNT, supporting to stores when needed.
* Brief new campaigns going out to stores and associated timelines, working closely with the Retail Operations department.
* Plan for new seasons with the Marketing department ensuring the business is informed on the efficient use of POS budget usage per campaign and flexibility of campaigns for maximise the value of spend.
* Monitor the Marketing plan closely, updating your critical path to match any changes.
* Manage admin employee to ensure stores are supported; POS hotline is manned on a daily basis; organise the allocation of campaigns; support store openings and maintain store templates.
* Keep the Brand & Creative Director up to date by providing a clear and confident weekly report on activity; current projects that may need attention and any up and coming projects.
* Attend meetings as required, providing timely and accurate information to the business on what POS, signage and window displays are available for use.
* Create and maintain strong relationships with all areas of the business to enable POS activity to be completed effectively. Acting as the main go to on all POS related matters.
Key Competencies e.g. what knowledge, skills and experience will you have?
* At least 3 years experience in a similar role in a fast paced and changing retail environment
* Excellent experience print knowledge and experienced in manual allocation
* Experienced in project management - ability to prioritise, well organised and ability to multitask
* Proven ability to use initiative, make decisions alone, is pragmatic and quick thinking
* Manage a high profile budget
* Ability and confident to influence others at all levels of the business
* Experience in managing and storing complex data and templates
* Excellent ability in Microsoft office - in particular Excel
Key business interactions e.g. who will need to work with to deliver your accountabilities to get the business results?
* Marketing, Creative, Visual Merchandising, Retail Operations, Merchandising and Stores
My client is the leading formal menswear specialist selling Men's suits, shirts, coats, formal/casual jackets, ties, shoes and accessories including cufflinks, socks, underwear, umbrellas, and handkerchiefs. My client has over 135 retail stores nationwide. My client has a strong heritage and expertise in formal menswear.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid Weight Designer - Creative Agency
Closing 22 May 2017
- Gemini People
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Creative Manager for Pangaea Laboratories
Closing 20 May 2017
- Pangaea Laboratories
- Elstree, Herts
- Up to £40,000
Want more POS MANAGER jobs?
Want to find more Design Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Fashion Logistics Manager jobs, Fashion Brand Manager jobs, Print Manager jobs, POS Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.