Online Producer (Russian Speaker) for Breakthrough MediaThis job listing has expired
Who are we?
Breakthrough is a full-service agency – we provide research, strategy, creative concepts, technical build, multimedia production, dissemination and evaluation in-house. This ensures that our strategic thinking informs our creativity, and that our strategy is influenced by real-time audience engagement with our campaigns.
Our clients are prestigious and include the Home Office, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, US State Department, United Nations; Australian, Tunisian and Iraqi governments, companies such as KPMG, public benefit organisations including the Rockefeller Foundation, and charities such as the NSPCC.
In four-and-a-half years we’ve grown to almost 200 people all working across our offices in Australia, Iraq, East Africa, Tunisia and at our headquarters in the UK. It’s an exciting time, and we’ve big plans for the future – and we’re looking for someone to help get us there.
What are we looking for?
We are now looking for a Russian Speaking Online Producer to lead the development of a new digital content channel for one of our youth campaigns.
With a first-hand understanding and interest in the target youth audience, you will be resourceful, curious and brimming with ideas. You’ll lead the production of several videos every week, so you will need to be organised, efficient and have a can-do attitude to reaching deadlines.
Interested?... How does this sound;
- You will be involved in every aspect of content creation, consistently bringing to the table fresh ideas that are drawn from topical issues, news items and current affairs, and thinking about new angles to tackle resonating topics.
- Compile scripts and treatments across a fast-moving slate of short films and social media videos, ensuring they deliver on the objectives of the project.
- Identify the most important angle of a story for our audiences.
- Work with production team and account director to develop a strong editorial tone of voice and visual language.
- Plan and organise ahead, enabling the most efficient and appropriate running of the production shoot.
- Lead discussions around best practices and continually innovate to identify new opportunities for growth utilizing various digital campaign strategies
- Monitor, measure and optimise social media activity, identifying successes to maximise shareability and engagement.
- Ensure treatments, scripts and all written and presentational work is of the highest standard and delivers against the goals and objectives of the campaign.
What we need from you….
- Native Russian speaker with a broad awareness of cultural and media landscape across post-Soviet countries (focus on Ukraine, Belarus and the Baltic states)
- First-class editorial, script writing, staff management and executive producing skills will ensure that content for the digital channel is creative, editorially robust and fits the brief.
- An ability to interpret research and insight about the target audience and offer ideas accordingly for the channel.
- An organised and efficient approach with a can-do attitude to reaching deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills. Able to communicate effectively with agency teams and the client.
- A keen interest in global, social affairs along with understanding of the youth audience, and a passion for digital video as a new content format.
Lastly, we’re committed to hiring a diverse workforce from different professional and cultural backgrounds, and to that end we encourage a variety of people to our company to represent the diverse range of subjects associated with our projects.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Creative Team
Closing 21 April 2017
- Gemini People
- £80,000 to 81,000 p/a
Designer & Creative Events Assistant for Coalition Talent
Closing 25 April 2017
- Coalition Talent
Want more Online Producer (Russian Speaker) jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Script Editor jobs, Script Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.