Online Photographer - Harvey Nichols
Are you the person who never go out without your camera? Taking pictures in the studio is your favourite kind of workout?
If the answers are yes then our Online team could be the next career destination for you. The team is actively recruiting for an Online Photographer to be based in our Northampton Studio to be responsible for producing high quality and consistently beautiful images.
Since opening in 1831 Harvey Nichols has become internationally renowned for its expertly edited fashion and beauty merchandise, premium food and wine offer and award-winning restaurants.
The Online team are one of our many experienced teams at the centre of enabling us to offer our customers and users a 5* experience and a one stop destination to be fearlessly stylish.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Assistant Studio Manager and their responsibilities will include:
- Provide a technical authority on set with excellent knowledge of industry standards
- Produce high quality and consistently lit images, ensure they are correctly exposed and colour consistent
- Meet daily and weekly deadlines to prepare for new website material
- Ensure all images are ready in advance of online sales
The successful candidate MUST have previous experience in studio environment. They will hold a relevant experience with digital cameras and have a high technical proficiency in Photoshop, Capture One and networked computers.
This is an excellent position for someone who wants to continue their photography career in luxury retail whilst developing their skills in ecommerce.
You will need to be:
- Devoted to customers
- Obsessed with style
- Daring in delivery
- Playful in attitude
In return, we promise to
- Support you to build a career in the industry
- Provide constant inspiration and challenge
- Give honest and up front communication
- Work and play together as one
We also offer a competitive remuneration package and industry leading benefits including.
If this is of interest to you we very much look forward to hearing from you and discussing this with you further.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.