Online Content Executive (Food & Wine) - Harvey Nichols
Are you someone who is passionate about food shopping online? Do you have a natural taste for luxury?
If your answers are yes, then our Food & Wine Buying team could be the next career destination for you. This experienced and successful team is actively recruiting for an Online Content Executive to support their growing department.
Since opening in 1831 Harvey Nichols has become internationally renowned for its expertly edited fashion and beauty merchandise, premium food and wine offer and award-winning restaurants. Our brand is now internationally recognised but not just for fashion. Our Food and Buying team are jumping from strength to strength offering our customers nothing but the finest foods, wines and most exclusive products online.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Buying - Food & Wine and their responsibilities will include:
- Create monthly launch schedule to be shared with Buyers, Press & Marketing, and store teams.
- Assist buyers with supplier meetings and at trade events relative to creating product features on-line
- Create online product content for all Food, Wine, Hampers & Gifting items
- Lead and manage online promotional campaigns based on exclusivity and planned sales potential.
- Compile all online assets from Food and Wine suppliers and aligning them correctly to be launched online.
- Provide content suggestions for in-house created media relating to Food, Wine and Hampers & Gifting on-line activity.
- Develop trend research into editorial content recommendations for web stories, emails and social media coverage.
- Analyse and interpret the department sales reports e.g. weekly sales, rankings
- Work closely with the web team to ensure new brands are launched efficiently.
- Manage the processes associated with provision of product images.
- Create the weekly ‘Best Sellers’ report for internal press and marketing teams.
- Manage on-line sales/margin reporting for the department by tracking sales and compiling feedback reports for each.
The successful candidate MUST have online experience within a Food and Wine related role and have a true passion for new products in this area.
This is an excellent position for someone currently working in an online content production or entry level marketing role who is looking to develop their career in the Harvey Nichols family.
We promise to
- Support you to build a career in the industry
- Provide constant inspiration and challenge
- Give honest and up front communication
- Work and play together as one
What we offer
- 25 days holiday in addition to public holidays
- Up to 30% discount off all Beauty, Perfumery, Wine and Spirits
- Up to 40% discount off all Fashion, Hospitality, Foodmarket and Hampers
- Generous clothing allowance
- Heavily subsidised Annual Zones 1-6 London Oyster card
- Eye Care Examination
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
If this is of interest to you we very much look forward to hearing from you and discussing this with you further.
Deadline for applications: 21st August 2017
Content Manager (Chinese Speaking) - Digital Branding Agency
Closing 13 September 2017
- Impact Creative Recruitment
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Graphic Designer for Ahmad Tea
Closing 18 August 2017
- Ahmad Tea
- perm, temp to perm
Want more Online Content Executive (Food & Wine) - Harvey Nichols jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.