Motion Graphics Designer (News / Live TV)This job listing has expired
MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER (NEWS / LIVE TV)
Our client are a hugely successful commercial TV network based in central London whose news and live television department are currently looking to hire some fast working, talented motion graphic designers.
You would be required to create/animate motion graphic visuals using the relevant softwares such as Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D etc. These would be news related and used for live broadcasts so news or live TV experience is essential as well as being able to work to extremely fast whilst also maintaining the efficiency, quality and aesthetics of motion design.
• Must have at least 1 years experience in motion design for News/Live TV
• Must be able to use relevant Motion Design softwares E.G. After Effects/Cinema 4D
• Must be able to work fast and stick to tight deadlines
• Must be able to work some night shifts (Est. 8pm - 8am)
• Must be available immediately and on an adhoc basis there forth
• A relevant degree is not essential but would be useful for your application
• Must have an up to date showreel to submit
Type of Role: Freelance on an AdHoc basis
Location: Central London
Daily Rate: £175 - £200/day (8 hours) and £250 - 275/night (12 hours)
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior 3D Designer - Exhibitions
Closing 24 May 2017
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Closing 25 May 2017
- £25,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Motion Graphics Designer (News / Live TV) jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.