Motion Graphics Design Internship - Discovery CommunicationsThis job listing has expired
Reporting to the UK Design Leads and Creative Directors, the Motion Design Interns role is to produce visual solutions to communicate messages for all On Air Marketing and Creative projects – from promo graphics to channel identities. The Designer will develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the brand and channel objectives. The work demands creative flair, knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.Responsibilities:
- Developing concepts to meet brief, brand and creative requirements for both On and Off-air production.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork for various projects both consumer facing and corporate.
- Presenting ideas and concepts for creative sign off.
- Working across all channel groups within both branding and marketing.
- Contributing to and maintaining Style Guides & Toolkits for UK Channel portfolio.
- Contribute to design solutions across other media where appropriate.
- Conceptual thinker
- A Basic Understanding of how broadcast brands operate.
- Passion for Graphic Design and Motion Graphics.
- Creative flair and conceptually proficient.
- Experience of working with varied briefs and challenging deadlines.
- Some industry experience (although not paramount).
- Good Communication skills.
- Team Player with helpful attitude and an ability to work well with other creatives and clients.
- Ability to keep calm in a sometimes-pressurised environment and an understanding of efficient time management.
- Must have the right to work in the U.K.
Required practical skills:
- Strong Layout and Typographic skills.
- Competent ability in all Adobe applications as well as proficiency with a focus on After Effects.
- Good general understanding of Motion Graphic production techniques.including image manipulation, editing and compositing.
- Ability to create assets for, and understanding of, digital platforms.
- An understanding of other Post Production tools such as Avid and Final Cut.
- Conscientious with regards to file management and file structures.
Share on your newsfeed
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Mid-weight/Senior Designer - Perfect Day
Closing 20 September 2017
- Perfect Day
Want more Motion Graphics Design Internship - Discovery Communications jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Intern jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Motion Control jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.