Motion Graphics Compositor/ Digital Artist for DeluxeThis job listing has expired
Deluxe Technicolor Digital Cinema, part of the Deluxe group, are the leading provider of a broad range of Digital Film services and technologies to major Hollywood Studios and the Independent Film Market.
We are looking for a Motion Graphics Compositor to join an experienced team of designers, who are at the heart of theatrical versioning of major & independent film studios’ international titles & inserts for foreign markets.
The Digital FX team are the most established theatrical versioning department in the business and industry leading in their accomplishments.
As a Motion Graphics Compositor, you will be required to create 2D/3D foreign-versioned titles, apply animation and composite them for the studio's features, trailers, online promos and downstream output. Producing bespoke title recreation indistinguishable from the original version.
Working with other Digital Artists, and at times independently, you will manage each project from brief, through production and execution.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the Film or Broadcast Industry.
- Extensive knowledge of After Effects/Cinema4D is mandatory.
- Competent in all aspects of Motion Graphic Design and animation, including, typography, Stereoscopic workflow, tracking & rotoscoping (within Mocha Pro/PFmatchit)
- Appetite and motivation to learn and develop skills in title design and foreign versioning.
- Knowledge of Java script writing for After Effects would also be advantageous.
- Knowledge of various languages is advantageous but not required.
- Capacity to deliver efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and great attention to detail.
- A great team player who has an easy going character.
You will be working on biggest and best films released throughout the year, alongside a social team that like good humour.
If this sounds like you, please send us your details and a current showreel/work portfolio.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Game Developer Instructor - Unity 3d and Unreal Engine for Academy Class
Closing 28 April 2017
- Academy Class
- temp, from own premises
- £200 to 400 /day
QA Analyst for LEO Learning
Closing 27 April 2017
- LEO Learning Ltd
- temp, part time
- £8 to 10 /h
Want more Motion Graphics Compositor/ Digital Artist jobs?
Want to find more Visualiser - 3D jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Compositor jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.