Motion Graphic Designer for OMD UKThis job listing has expired
OMD UK are looking for a creative Motion Graphics Designer to join our fast growing creative solutions department.
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual with experience in the creation of branded content on social media.
You’ll be proficient in Adobe After Effects, Premier, Illustrator and Photoshop with a passion for all things social media. We’re looking for a collaborative team player with first-hand experience at making content for a variety of social media platforms.
You’ll be joining an ambitious, award winning team with prestigious clients such as McDonald’s, Pepsico, Hasbro and Royal Caribbean. As part of OMD UK, you’ll benefit from the huge range benefits you’d expect from a large media agency.
- Producing digital assets for OMD UK clients with a focus on video
- Timely delivery of high quality design for client work that is in line with the brief from Account Managers
- Developing clients design look and feel in line with the content strategy
- Working alongside Copywriters to ensure quality delivery of creative output
- Supporting the client teams in the selling of ideas including mock ups and presentations
- Active role in driving the creative process e.g. briefing and brainstorms
- Support Associate Directors and Account Managers in shaping the strategy and ideas
- Educate the wider OMD Create team on the value of good design
- Support in wider new business pitches
- Keeping on top of emerging trends and specialist knowledge in content and social video best practice
- Keeping on top of and experiment with emerging trends and specialist knowledge in content and copy
- Proactive and collaborative approach to client work - comfortable suggesting new approaches & formats in collaboration with managers, associate directors and copy lead
- Adaptable style to work across several brands, pitch-work, long and short form content.
- Comfort with clients -- candidate must be comfortable meeting clients and building a relationship alongside other team members.
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Premier, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in filming and photography would be beneficial
- Experience with Cinema 4D would be beneficial
- Ability to story board and communicate ideas coherently
- Deliver work on brief and in line with brand guidelines at speed across a range of clients and brands
- Ability to deliver motion graphics and animation as well as traditional video editing
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Full Time Motion Graphics Artist wanted for Kode Media
Closing 21 June 2017
start 5th June
- Kode Media
- £25 to 28 p/a
Middleweight Graphic Designer with HTML experience for Sears Davies
Closing 21 June 2017
start End of June
- Sears Davies
- temp, temp to perm
- Dependent on experience
Want more Motion Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Flash Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.