Motion Designer - Microsoft
The Office Creative Studio (OCS) is looking for a Motion Designer who specializes in bringing brand experiences to life in a modern service brand and marketing world. We are looking for someone with passion for all things motion design that can effectively apply their talent to work that spans both business and consumer audience communications; everything from film and web, to graphic packages used for events, to concepting and envisioning. This person will help conceptualize, create and deliver extraordinary content for the 25 billion dollar Microsoft Office business and integrated brand and marketing team.
As part of the OCS, you will be directly responsible for the ideation and creation of compelling branded motion content and experiences across various Office marketing properties. You will be working daily and directly with creative directors, project managers, and business owners on project requirements, scoping, ideation, creation, and overseeing agency creative execution. All located at Microsoft’s main campus in beautiful Seattle area. In the OCS, you’ll be part of a growing creative team responsible for all aspects of the Office brand and marketing. You will be at the forefront of technology, research, and content creation - surrounded by innovative and creative, business, and marketing thinkers.
We are looking for someone with high-end creative talent and a passion for quality craftsmanship. This person should have a proven track record in bringing best in class branded experiences to life and creating compelling experiences that meet business needs. You should have excellent technical problem-solving skills and be able to multitask while working with supervision from senior creatives within the studio. This position will require strong conceptual skills and creative problem-solving capabilities. You should possess a strong, dynamic personality and see a set of design constraints as a challenge for creativity.
- Animating creative concepts and applying motion design expertise across OCS projects and brands Creating and maintaining a motion design language across Office communications
- Providing and maintaining a high quality of design for our clients and in-house teams
- Creating final video and motion designs to a high standard, ensuring all final checks have been made
- Briefing agency partners on design work and review of agency creative output
- Providing some project management, ensuring all elements are delivered on time
- Driving the execution of creative directly with business owners and delivering to deadlines in a self-directed manner
• 5+ years of experience designing in an agency or enterprise studio environment
• BS/BA required
• Graphic Design or equivalent design degree experience
• Passion for creativity and delivering content with impact
• Expertise in After Effects or Final Cut Pro (also Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Excellent portfolio with relevant experience
• Ability and comfort in presenting ideas
Top Microsoft Success Factors include:
- Cross-group Collaboration
- Communication Skills
- Conviction and Courage
- Drive for Results, and Organizational Agility.
- TV/video production experience from start to finish
- App design experience
- Agency experience
Video Editor - The New York Times
Closing 7 September 2017
- The New York Times
- New York
Graphic Designer - Bloomingdales
Closing 7 September 2017
- New York
Want more Motion Designer - Microsoft jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.