Midweight Graphic Designer for Excess Baggage Company
Excess Baggage Company is the leading Airport & Rail passenger services company in Europe and looking for a passionate and hard working Middleweight Graphic Designer willing to stretch their creative boundaries and deliver exceptional designs in a constantly evolving environment. Your work will featured in the UK’s Airports and Rail Stations, as well as European airports. We are currently expanding overseas beyond Europe
As part of an agile team, you will be involved in a diverse range of projects across Print, POS, Shopfit, and Digital Front-end design. You will be fully immersed in the creative process of bringing projects all the way from concept to completion within our dynamic organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Design & Digital, the successful candidate will work closely alongside the Senior Designer and be fully immersed in the creative process of bringing on and offline projects all the way from concept to completion.
- 4+ experience as in-house designer with a portfolio to support this
- Excellent eye for detail
- Proficient working knowledge of Adobe software, specifically: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Digital front-end design (knowledge of either Sketchapp, Muse, Illustrator or Photoshop for digital design)
- Experience of web technologies UX/UI and responsive trends
- Good understanding of materials and print process
- Ability to provide creative solutions to design projects
- Able to liaise with key stakeholders, managers and suppliers
- Portfolio that demonstrates their thought process across numerous various projects.
- Passion and understanding of branding and design principles.
- Strong attention to detail with a keen interest in current design trends.
- Able to follow the creative process from brief to project end and deliver print/digital ready files.
- Be equally comfortable creating content for both on and offline.
- Organised and able to quickly adapt to projects modifications.
- Able to work on multiple projects, prioritise tasks and respect tight deadlines.
- Able to work within company guidelines across the full portfolio of Excess Baggage Group companies.
- Fluent English is a must.
If you like the challenge, want to be part of a close knit creative team and possess the right attributes please apply with an up to date CV and Portfolio.
We are located in Hayes and Harlington area, 20 minutes from Paddington by train
UI Designer for Goodlord
Closing 15 July 2017
Graphic Designer for Clarks
Closing 21 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £22,000 - £27,500 + benefits
Want more Midweight Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.