Midweight Digital/Motion Designer
We are working with a world-renowned British fashion brand to find a strong middleweight graphic/digital designer, particularly with animation and motion skills.
Main Responsibilities --
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for sales tools, product, company and industry events as well as the website, social media channels and global screen content.
• Maintain brand continuity across all digital projects, assets and platforms.
• Present creative ideas to internal teams.
• Be ahead of the game with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the the digital creative community.
• Be forthcoming be encouraging others to share and explore their own ideas.
The Candidate --
• Proactive, focused and ambitious. • Positive and forward thinking. • Committed and hard working. • Highly conceptual thinker with excellent ideas and visualisation. • Exceptional communication and organisation skills. • An inquisitive nature and able to question the way we do things. • Work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines and have the ability to juggle a range of projects and your own time effectively.
Must Haves --
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. • After Effects - particularly animation and video editing. • Photoshop - experience creating static assets, evites, emais, gifs, retouching and artworking. • Dreamweaver - General knowledge of using templates and editing pre-existing templates. Advantageous Skills -- • Experience briefing photographers, illustrators, artworkers and retouchers. • Sound editing/mixing experience. • Colour grading video footage. • Programming for UX/gaming. • Email design html. • 3D, VR experience.
This is a fantstsic opprtunity to work for a fantastic brand who have an extremely creative inhouse studio and are alwyas looking for ways to be innovative and at the fore front with their brand!
Closing 26 May 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £24,000 to 25,000 p/a
Artworker - Wellcome Trust
Closing 26 May 2017
- Wellcome Trust
- Competitive, depending on experience
Want more Midweight Digital/Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.