Long established world-class distribution brand is looking for a midweight designer to join their growing in-house design studio.
For just over 200 years this company has built an exceptional reputation which now sees it working with some of the worlds biggest food and drink brands.
Based in their Waterloo offices you will work across exciting conceptual design, which will come mainly from NPD, rebrands and brand launches for some of the smaller, independent brands.
There will also be advertising campaigns for some of the bigger/more established brands as well as brochures, sales presentations and exhibition stands etc
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years studio experience (be it inhouse or agency) and have the following:
• Have a design related degree
• Have a strong portfolio showing examples of FMCG packaging, brochures, website design, marketing campaigns, logo designs
• Fluent in the Adobe packages Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Good knowledge of typography
• Attention to detail
• Able to work on projects from initial concept through to artwork
• Strong project management skills - able to reach deadlines
• Able to brainstorm ideas and visualise new brands
• A knowledge of designing for digital platforms and being able to communicate your ideas to web developers
• Able to work to, and create, brand guidelines
• Illustration skills advantageous but not essential.
You will be:
• Happy to work in a small team
• Happy to ‘muck-in’ with the day-to-day activities of a small office - occasionally having to buy office essentials / visit printers / post office trips / answering phones
• Interested in new consumer trends and ‘the next big thing’
• Adaptable - able to work solo on projects but also work in a team
•Able to clearly communicate your ideas and take guidance from the Design Director
• Be a team player.
This is a great opportunity to work for a busy in-house studio who partners with favourite established brands but who also help new challenger brands launch into a competitive market.
Graphic Designer for The Outstanding Website Company
Closing 12 July 2017
- Outstanding Web
- Leighton Buzzard
- £25,000 to 40,000 p/a
Graphic Designer for Clarks
Closing 21 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £22,000 - £27,500 + benefits
Want more Midweight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Exhibition Designer jobs, Retail Designer jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.