Midweight Designer for Bell IntegratedThis job listing has expired
We need a new designer to:
- Maintain our excellent client service;
- Create design for brands, marketing campaigns and corporate communication across digital and printed channels, including moving image (storyboarding etc.)
Bell designs award-winning brands, marketing campaigns and corporate communication, using integrated digital and print media. We are renowned for strategic and creative excellence. We are looking to expand our team, with an excellent mid-weight designer who is comfortable creating for both on and offline. You will work closely with the Senior Designer and other creatives, to deliver beautifully conceived and executed design.
You will be fully immersed in the process, from brief to production, and there will be plenty of learning opportunities to become the best creative you can be.
Qualifications / experience requirements:
- Design degree or equivalent creative arts degree
- At least three years’ commercial experience gained in an agency
- Produce concepts and implementation of strategic design projects
- Brand and identity design, digital front-end and print design
- Confidently and accurately prepares the following for publishing: web templates, HTML emails, digital banner ads and artwork-for-print/pre-press
- Proficient working knowledge of Adobe software, specifically: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, and preferably Dreamweaver. Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote an advantage.
- Friendly, collaborative, good team player
- Punctual, reliable, with a professional ethos
- Meets deadlines; is calm, positive and helpful under pressure
- Flexible, focused on getting it right even if this means staying late occasionally
- You will consider yourself primarily to be a senior creative designer
- Original thinker, problem solver
This is a great role for a Midweight Designer who is looking for a career opportunity in a friendly and expanding team.
To apply for the opportunity, please submit your CV and provide a portfolio with excellent and relevant work, as well as an accompanying letter explaining why you want to work with Bell.
Salary circa £28K to £32K dependent on experience.
Due to the expected volume of responses, we’ll only be able reply to candidates that we wish to interview. We understand that applying takes time and effort, so please accept our thanks for showing an interest in Bell.
NB: No recruitment agencies.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Middleweight / Senior Creative Designer - Fluro Ltd
Closing 14 September 2017
- Fluro Ltd
- Bourne End, SL8
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Midweight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.