Middleweight/Senior Digital DesignerThis job listing has expired
My client is looking to expand their team with a Middleweight/Senior Digital Designer. Please consider before you apply for this role as a Middleweight/Senior Digital Designer, that you are able/willing to commute to East London. If you feel you have what it takes to work for this reputable client of mine then please get your CV and Portfolio sent over as soon as possible. Please apply below.
The Ideal Candidate is someone who has gained Experience in a Larger Agency but now wants Greater Responsibility, Creativity and Autonomy over their work.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3 Years + Experience in Digital and who has some experience with responsive Web Design Experience and Knowledge of the most relevant Online Platforms
- You must be enthusiastic about new Digital Design Techniques and Emerging Trends in Technologies
- Strong Typography & Layout skills are Essential and UX/UI skills would be welcomed
- You must be competent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut or Cinema 4D would be a bonus
About the role:
- UX and Wire-Framing
- Concepting Digital Advertising Campaigns
- Concepting & Storyboarding Film & Motion Graphic Promos
- Assisting in the Art Direction of Film and Photoshoots
- Design of HTML e-mails, Microsites, Banner Campaigns and Social Media Assets.
Profiles Creative recruits for the Creative Industry from 4 divisions: Digital, Design, & Creative, Marketing & Ecommerce, PR and Fashion & Retail. We recruit both Agency and In-House for Permanent, Contract and Freelance Positions.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
UX Designer for Zoopla
Closing 15 April 2017
- Tower Bridge, SE1
- Competitive with excellent benefits!
Senior Designer for WRG
Closing 12 April 2017
- WRG Creative Communication
Want more Middleweight/Senior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.